> sorry but I dont completely get your point on hibernate objects not
> attached
> to the current session...can you please elaborate..I mean given the
> context
> in discussion if lets say i stored hibernate objects in the current
> session,
> would that cause any issues..is that what you mean OR ??

Sorry current Hibernate sessions. If you want to use your Wicket session
cached object
again in hibernate in that request then you get hibernate errors. (because
it is not attached to the current hibernate session)

> YOU mean using the lazy mechanism at the hibernate layer ?

no the lazy lookup is in wicket.
your request cycle has an method getUser() and only when you call that you
load it in
Then it can be cached by hibernate in the second level cache of hibernate.

johan