Hi,

I was wondering if I could somehow turn off caching of the localizer in development mode (from the current source it doesn't look like it).

The reason I ask is because now the cache is only flushed if a resource that is being watched is changed. However:

* if you add a new properties file for a page or component after you already rendered the page once the cache is not cleared and it keeps finding the key=null entry in the cache.

* if you add your own database string resource loader, the cache is never flushed at all.

I know I can add a link to flush the localizer cache if and only if we're in development mode, but I think a Settings options could be nice to just turn off caching (my laptop is fast enough, I really don't care if it tries to resolve all the labels all the time).

Regards,
Sebastiaan