Johan Compagner wrote:
Do we only need it for development mode?
Because if you change the database for production it should pick them up
(live)

So caching turned off for development mode is a nice option that doesn't
matter anyway
But do we need it somehow also per StringResourceLoader what to do with it?

I think it would be quite expensive generally not to cache if the content is from the DB. It seems to me that if you allow content editing of your keys you can easily manually create a link to clear the localizer cache on demand on the production server. If you really want dynamic content I don't really know if the message mechanism is the right way to go?

Regards,
Sebastiaan