On Thursday 08 November 2007 14:13:22 raybristol wrote:

> then in code behind I use protected void populateItem(Item item) to
> specified each table cell's data, because I can put any String in td tag so
> I can easily put any javascript function call, however, I want to do that
> for each row as well, so the tr tag, such as when use click on a row,
> something happen, but I can't find where I can put this ability from the
> code behind?

You can add javascript file to the page header like this:
add(HeaderContributor.forJavaScript(MyPage.class, "myscript.js"));

And javascript calls like this:
add(new DataView("boxList", dataProvider)){
    protected void populateItem(Item item) {
        item.add(new SimpleAttributeModifier("onclick","row_clicked()"));
        item.add(new Label("boxID").add(new
SimpleAttributeModifier("onclick","boxID_clicked()"));
});

Dima