Hi,

I use it inside a page.

I've tried...

   // inside the page constructor
   add(HeaderContributor.forCss(new ResourceReference(MyPage.class,
"style.css")));

and

   // inside renderHead
   cResponse.getHeaderResponse().renderCSSReference(new
ResourceReference(MyPage.class, "style.css"));

And I don't want to set the style and locale explicitely. What i want is
to deliver the application to a customer, and, if he wants, he adds the
customized page for a locale or style by itself (he could set the style
with a parameter or whatever). And as far as i understand the wicket
approach, that's how it should work automatically. In fact it works
perfecly when i do it for the html of the same page. The difference is
that the html is handled in other way (the framework does it) and when i
try to do it for the CSS of the page i do it (and it doesn't work). So
there must be something i'm not doing properly.

Or, how should be the way to provide styled CSSs, there is another aproach?

thanks and bye,

German