On Nov 8, 2007 10:26 AM, William Hoover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So in theory it can be accomplished, but is not recommended to do so... What
> is the common practice when dealing with wicket related data in a servlet
> filter?

Try to forget how other frameworks do things and look for solutions on
a case by case basis.

> Say you have a simple task of checking for a parameter and/or session object
> and redirecting to specified Wicket pages, accordingly?

For what purpose? If it is for authorization, we have authorization
strategies: see wicket-auth for an example project. Furthermore, you
would not be checking for a parameter since the idea with using Wicket
is that you work with components/ objects, not request parameters.

Eelco