Eelco,

I really appreciate your quick follow-up..thats whats great about this
community..and one of my convincing arguments..

Anyways actually i dont have a webapp directory and dont want to have that
in my jar project...just want the .class files and the images (and may be
css)..both residing it a different folders structure...
basically below is the resulting jar structure i have and would want to keep

my-custom-component
- [package/classes] : org/xyz/utils (contains the page components and other
classes)
- [images/css] : images/myimage.jpg, css/style.css