Thanks Eelco..so that means the image cant just be anywhere in the classpath,
it has to be either 1) In the same directory as the page-component or 2) In
the webapp folder in case of a war and can be accesed via ContextImage...

Secondly can you give me an example of how would i use a dummy class to
refer/access an image resources in the same directory..

Thanks in advance

Farhan.