i'm starting an IT consulting business which will (of course) include lots of
wicket work.  i know there are a number of success stories out there and a
few have been sent to mailing lists or published on our wiki or even in
places like eweek magazine...  now, it may be that we've already exhausted
these stories and i just need to go mine them from the web, but if you've
got a wicket success story (particularly a new one) that you'd be willing to
share with the world on the marketing page for my IT consulting business,
please post away...

http://web.mac.com/jonathan.locke/iWeb/JonathanLocke/Blog/88959EC1-877D-4A89-826A-315B1DDE9EF5.html

thanks,

      jon