Rik,

Ok...I see where you are having problems.  I updated my local version of
wicket-contrib-yui and wicketstuff-yui-examples and ran the example
application.  I expected it to work but didn't.  I saw on the update that
some files were changed and checked to see if these changes had any affect
but they didn't.

I then made sure the YUI resources were correct...and they were.

The final thing I did was to have the example application strip the wicket
tags since I saw all the wicket tags in the source.

getMarkupSettings().setStripWicketTags(true);

in the init() function.

and what do you know it works like a charm.  Why this is so...I don't know.
It worked when I checked everything in Sept and haven't touched it since.

In summary...I would make sure you strip the wicket tags in your application
as noted above.  If this still doesn't work for you, I will have to
investigate so more.

Hope this helps.

- Doug