Hi:
On a Home page menu bar, I put a FAQ link
add(new Bookmarkablelinl(id,FAQ.class)    it is not an external static html
file link since it would includes a few other bookmarkable links/buttons.  It
is content does not change, but in the same session, say every second, when I
click on the FAQ link, a new FAQ object is created and content is resent to
browser even if the content is the same. FAQ.html template is basically static
except a few <wicket:link>. This is obviouly a huge performance issue. What
would be the best way to resolve this.  So far, Wicket's link handling has been
the biggest issue compared to more convertional approaches but I guess I am
just not getting it well enough.
Thanks