To simpplify the issue, Consider the following Home.html
Home.java

add(new Label("text", "StaticText")

Everytime the home page is accessed, Home.java is created anew
and so is the text label even though the content should remain the same
through the session. How can I make the Home page object reusable for each user
seassion after the first access.