Hi,

Daniel Kaplan wrote a WIKI page[1] that describes how to set up Wicket
for Facebook. Someone posted a link to that on DZone[2], and that in
turn prompted Dave from Alfresco to write an alternative to it that
shows it can be done much shorter[3]. I know that several people
posted the idea before of writing a simple integration framework for
Facebook/ Wicket, but so far no-one actually contributed code (besides
this WIKI).

How about it? Is that blog posting a challenge enough to come up with
a simple framework that makes writing Facebook apps with Wicket short
and elegant? I can imagine we'd need a component (set) and/ or
specialized models for parsing external REST requests. But maybe I'm
just talking crap here. Any takers? :-)

Eelco

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Facebook+Integration
[2] http://www.dzone.com/links/rss/apache_wicket_facebook_integration.html