As I understand facebook apps more, I see that this separation is distinct.
That being said, I don't understand your last paragraph.  I think I already
accomplished that with the wiki post.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeremy Levy
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 11:19 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Challenge: write something really sleek for Facebook?

We have been thinking about this a little bit as well... It broke down into
two parts:

Making FaceBook Wicket components that represent and render the
corresponding FBML.

Integrating the wicket session with facebooks session.  It seemed like to us
that the calls from facebook across multiple users would break / not
maintain a wicket session as well as include an easy mechanism to retrieve
data from facebook.