Hi,
 I'm myself discovering Wicket, but I'll try to nswer some of your questions
;)

René Samselnig wrote:

> * What experience do you have regarding performance of wicket
> applications?

I haven't built a large application with Wicket yet, but in a JPA CRUD
examples I made, Wicket performs better than JSF IMO, I mean I did not made
a serious benchmarking, but I can notice the difference with my bare eyes.

René Samselnig wrote:

> * Is there a way to cluster wicket applications?

Hell yes ! It's one of the major features of the 1.3 version I think.

René Samselnig wrote:

> * Does wicket use any proprietary, non-standard technologies?

Well, being an Open Source and ASF Licensed, the answer is clearly NO.

René Samselnig wrote:

> * How does wicket care about session hijacking or sql injection?

Session Hijacking: One nifty feature of Wicket is that you can pass
parameters betwwen pages as Java parameters, thus not exposing them outside
the runtime environment.
Regarding the SQL Injection, this has absolutely nothing to do with Wicket
nor any other Web Framework.
JDBC solves this (using the query parameters).

René Samselnig wrote:

> * Is there an easy way to implement SSO?

Sorry, this question is not not for me.

René Samselnig wrote:

> * Can I integrate wicket applications into any content management system?

Well, this seems a bit delicate to achieve in Wicket, for the simple reason
of the 1..1 relationship between a HTML page and a WebPage class ...

Regards.