On Mon, 11 Feb 2008, Martijn Lindhout wrote:
> because I use the domain objects directly,. without any DTO's, I have to use
> the long conversation pattern. That means I have to store the domain object
> somewhere in the session and let the loadabledetachable model retrieve it
> from there?

Depends on which "session" you're talkin about :)

For me the normal way is to store the domain object in a
normal Model during the editing, and then when saving the
changes update it to the database (either by copying the
values or with Hibernate merge, which may or may not work
for you).

Best wishes,
Timo

--