Assuming the typical tabbed panel example below - is there a good way to
grab the tab name from the page's properties file? What I need to do is
to internationalize the tab name. I guess I could do my own call to grab
it from the classpath + the property file name. Was hoping

List tabs = new ArrayList();
        tabs.add(new AbstractTab(new Model("first tab"))
            public Panel getPanel(String panelId)
            {
                return new TabPanel1(panelId);
            }