Hello all,

I am having problems with the path that Wicket builds for my CSS sheet. I
have a "BasePage" which has:

    add(HeaderContributor.forCss("css/styles.css"));

And a sign-in page that extends this BasePage is mounted like this at the
Application "init()" method:

    mountBookmarkablePage("/aaa/signIn",  SignInPage.class);

The problem is, when I load this page I get a correct CSS path, like this:

    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../css/styles.css" />

And when I input incorrect data in the form, I get a message in my feedback
panel and I am redirected to the same page, but this time the URL is not
"/aaa/signIn", but "/?wicket:interface=:5::::".

This time the page renders correctly, but there is no CSS! And that is
because, if I see the HTML, the <link> tag for this CSS sheet is:

    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../css/styles.css" />

Instead of what it should be: "css/styles.css"

What can be happening here?

In case this helps, I am applying the Wicket filter to "/*".

Many thanks,
Daniel.