afaik you can set a static id using component.setMarkupId("some id");  you
can also get at the wicket markup id using component.getMarkupId() (so long
as you set component.setOutputMarkupId(true) on your component), this is
useful when you are writing your javascript in java as a string then
outputting it.

for removing the wicket tags you can look here
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/How+to+remove+wicket+markup+from+output

Can't help with the form one, I dont know if that is possible.

Richard