I'm trying to use SSL on certain pages in my application by using the
description for Wicket 1.3 in the wiki. However, when I access a page with
SSL, I'm always redirected to the start page. I see that the respond-method
in my WebRequestCycleProcessor is called 3 times. The first time, it calls
webReponse.reponse() with a SSL enabled url, but without the
"?wicket:interface" stuff behind. The second and third time, it sets the url
to a non-SSL url pointing to the start page.

I have set the render strategy according to the description in the wiki.

1. Any suggestions to my specific problem?
2. Are there any plans to include a more direct support for SSL in future
versions of Wicket?

Thanks. Tormod.