Hallo,
apparently you want to have a look at
setEscapeModelStrings()
and
setRenderBodyOnly()
methods of the Label.

Vitek

Alonso Sanchez, Daniel wrote:
Hi again folks! Thanks for replying me to my first question, it wordked!
If you don't remember, I asked about how to show feedback messages
associated only with a field, so I can show a message next to a input
field.

The next step is that I'm trying to change the default behaviour in
order to put a simple html image tag instead of the default

The html code that I'm getting at this moment is this:

  <ul wicket:id="feedbackul">
    <li wicket:id="messages" class="feedbackPanelERROR">
src=&quot;image.jpg&quot; /&gt;</span>
    </li>
  </ul>
</wicket:panel>
The thing is that I'm putting the image tag as a property, but I don't
know how to change this, in order to show only the image tag?
Any kind soul knows how to solve this? Your help would be very
appreciated :D. Thanks in advance.
Daniel Alonso