It looks like the datetime component has major issues of its own that make it
virtually unusable (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-1412).

-----Original Message-----
From: Eelco Hillenius [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 12:13 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: wicket-datetime

>  I'd potentially like to use this component, but its putting a ridiculous
>  amount of markup into the script section in the head.  Including a copy of
>  the license...

Licenses are only included/ not filtered out when Wicket runs in
development mode.

>  Also, if I add 2 date pickers it puts all the JS in the head... twice!!
>  (including the license), .. how can I get it to reuse the same javascript.

No, not all. Just the JS that is used for initializing an instance.
The shared JS from YUI is only included once for all instances.

>  Is this library intended for demo only?

Of course not.

We'll have to look closely at where we can optimize the per-instance
initialization code. It looks like it has grown too much after several
localization additions.

Eelco