I've got a collection of beans ("roles") containing user authorization
roles that I'm using as the Model for a ListView.  I'm confused by the
interaction between CheckGroups, Check's and CheckBox's.  If I use
CheckBox my roles show up selected if the user has the role, but I can't
get the Model Object when I submit.  If I use Check the roles the user
has do not show up selected, but I get the Model Object after I submit.

My code for creating the CheckGroup ListView:

            rolesGroup = new CheckGroup("rolesGroup", roles);
            add(rolesGroup);
            ListView rolesList = new ListView("roleList", roles) {
                protected void populateItem(ListItem item) {
                    item.add(new CheckBox("roleCheck",  new
PropertyModel(item.getModel(), "hasRole")));
                    item.add(new Label("gwGrpDesc", new
PropertyModel(item.getModel(), "Description")));
                    item.add(new Label("gwGrpId", new
PropertyModel(item.getModel(), "GroupId")));
            }}.setReuseItems(true);
            rolesGroup.add(rolesList);
            rolesGroup.add(new
CheckGroupSelector("rolesGroupSelector"));

And getting the model object in onSubmit():

            List userRoles = (List) rolesGroup.getModelObject();