Hmm... bummer. :-)

How hard can it be to throw out all references to generics and insert the casts where necessary? :-) But you're right... at least in eclipse it complains if you put the source compliance level higher than the class file compliance level...

Regards,
Sebastiaan

Johan Compagner wrote:
dont think you can compile java 5 source (with generics) to 1.4
you have to use something like retroweaver then

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 9:27 AM, Sebastiaan van Erk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>