I used the "Data Table Example" on this page for sorting/pagination:
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/repeater/

Here's code I did to make the cells in one of the columns into links:

        columns.add(new PropertyColumn(new Model("Title"), "title", "title")
        {
            // Build the title field as a link
            @Override
            public void populateItem(Item cellItem, String componentId,
IModel model)
            {
                ExternalLink link = new ExternalLink(componentId,
                    ((ContentItem) model.getObject()).getUrl(),
                    ((ContentItem) model.getObject()).getTitle())
                {
                    @Override
                    protected void onComponentTag(ComponentTag tag)
                    {
                        super.onComponentTag(tag);
                        tag.put("class", "title-link");
                    }
                };

                link.setPopupSettings(SearchPage.this.popupSettings);
                cellItem.add(link);
            }
        });

Phil