Hi *,

we added an IFRAME to out homepage. This gets an url to he wicket-application
by assignment to src attribute. If the user uses the button in IFRAME a new
window is open and the application is displayed.

We set the session timeout limit in web.xml. Everything ok so far. But we have
the effect, that the part displayed in the IFRAME runs into timeout. This
looks always a bit ugly.

Now my question: Can we set the timeout to different values for a page?
Stateless stuff seems not to be relevant here because we use some ajax
behavior in IFRAME part.

Hope i made my point clear.
Cheers
Per