How does wicket find such resource, e.g. as follows?

   <link href="style/my.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />

I found this only works if I mount my pages with

   mount("/pages", PackageName.forClass(Home.class));

Otherwise, I need to specify absolute URL. This is fine. However, the
subsequent problem I ran into is wicket failed to load resources after a
form submit which is probably caused by the resulting URL not being
mounted. So my question is,

How do I mount the resulting URL after a form submit or other event? Is
HybridUrlCodingStrategy designed for this purpose?

Thanks,
Xiaohong