I wasn't talking about the links that are on the list (I already make those
bookmarkable).  I'm talking about the links that the Navigator generates.
How do I make it so page 2 is bookmarkable?

-----Original Message-----
From: Igor Vaynberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 3:30 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Removing the jsessionid for SEO

instead of

item.add(new link("foo") { onclick() });

do

item.add(new bookmarkablepagelink("foo", page.class));

-igor

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Dan Kaplan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> How?  I asked how to do it before and nobody suggested this as a
>  possibility.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  >  wrote:
>  >  > right. if you strip sessionid then all your nonbookmarkable urls
will
>  >  >  resolve to a 404. that will probably drop your rank a lot
faster....
>  >  >
>  >  >  -igor
>  >  >
>  >  >
>  >  >
>  >  >
>  >  >  On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Johan Compagner
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  >  wrote:
>  >  >  > the problem is that then you have to have all stateless pages.
Else
http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=35769#desi
{
>  >  >  >  > >             return isAgent() ? url : super.encodeURL(url);
>  >  >  >  > >        }
>  >  >  >  > >
>  >  >  >  > >                private static boolean isAgent() {
>  >  >  >  > >
>  >  >  >  > >                        String agent =
>  >  >  >  > >
>  >  >  >  > >
>  >  >  >  >
>  >
((WebRequest)RequestCycle.get().getRequest()).getHttpServletRequest().ge
http://www.nabble.com/Removing-the-jsessionid-for-SEO-tp16464534p1646739

6.html<http://www.nabble.com/Removing-the-jsessionid-for-SEO-tp16464534p1646
>  >  7396.html>
>  >  >  >
>  >  >  >
>  >  >  > > > Sent from the Wicket - User mailing list archive at
Nabble.com.
>  >  >  >  > > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  >  >  >  > > For additional commands, e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]