Hi,

I've been searching around a bit and found the solution. I figured maybe
someone else will face the same issue. It's pretty darn simple anyway.

I used to do what I wanned like this:

someRadio.add(new AjaxEventBehavior("onchange"){...}

This worked great in FF, but in IE7 it didn't... all i did is change
"onchange" with "*onclick*" and now it works in both.

I think that FF handles onchange for the *newly selected item* while IE7
does it for the *element which gets deselected*. I'm not 100% sure, anyways,
maybe somebody can say for certain.

Thanks Igor,
Cristi Manole