Hi,

I am trying to use DefaultDataTable - out of the box, the URLs generated for
the header (sorting) and navigation look really weird. I have setup
URLStrategy for the application and would like these DefaultDataTable URLs
to follow that stragegy. I have tried to enclose <table> inside
<wicket:link> but that didnt work. Any ideas?

Also, the header and navigation links (default ones) dont seem to be
working, I get Null pointer exception from my Data Access layer indicating
some ids for the entities (used in loadabledetachable) missing - either from
the url or from the component model somewhere. Any idea on how to debug
this?