On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 5:05 PM, Ritz123 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  I am trying to use DefaultDataTable - out of the box, the URLs generated for
>  the header (sorting) and navigation look really weird. I have setup
>  URLStrategy for the application and would like these DefaultDataTable URLs
>  to follow that stragegy. I have tried to enclose <table> inside
>  <wicket:link> but that didnt work. Any ideas?

sorting headers use stateful links, so they look like standard wicket
stateful links ?wicket:interface=foo:bar. if you want you can roll
your own headers toolbar that uses bookmarkable links.

>  Also, the header and navigation links (default ones) dont seem to be
>  working, I get Null pointer exception from my Data Access layer indicating
>  some ids for the entities (used in loadabledetachable) missing - either from
>  the url or from the component model somewhere. Any idea on how to debug
>  this?

i doubt its wicket. the headers work just fine here [1] so it is
probably something in your code. if you want paste it here and we
might be able to help you

[1]
http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/repeater/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=%3Aorg.apache.wicket.examples.repeater.DataTablePage

-igor