Thanks for the suggestion - I may just go that route instead of my own
listener.

As far as Google - yes!  We're a public community site (for hunting and
fishing in Texas), and almost all of our non-repeat traffic comes from
search engines, so we must be highly ranked.  We're #2 in Google for "texas
hunting", which is huge since the only one above us is a Texas state
department - Texas Parks and Wildlife.

Thank you,
Jeremy