Hi,
  probably I need a very simple thing but I cannot find the solution. On my
page I have table that represents some objects in database. I have there button
for adding new item to database. This button opens new modal window with form
for filling thenew object. After I submit this form, new object is created in
database and modal window is closed.
  What I need is to reload the page to get new model from database. But I do
not know how. I suppose that there must be something in onClose() method in
setWindowClosedCallback. Please how can I reload the page?

Thanks for any advice.

Milan