Someones in this thread have ever seen Riot CMS ?!

"*Riot is a web-based Open Source Content Management System written in Java.
It's quite different from other systems as it has been designed to match the
needs of custom applications, [..]*"

http://www.riotfamily.org

I think would be relatively easy to add Wicket support to it.

// Paolo