wenm wrote:

> Columns does not have escapemodelstrings method. I tried
> PropertyRenderableColumn.setEscapeContent(false), it works! But the
> problem is PropertyTreeColumn does not support any escape setting method,
> and that's the column I would like to disable the escape.

I was able to override the newHeader method, and set the escape onto the
Label, which seems to work fine. This was the only way I was able to put a

PropertyRenderableColumn month = new PropertyRenderableColumn(new
ColumnLocation(Alignment.MIDDLE, 1, Unit.PROPORTIONAL), header,
"userObject.oneMonth") {

                        public Component newHeader(MarkupContainer parent,
String id)
                        {
                                Label l = new Label(id, header);
                                l.setEscapeModelStrings(false);