I have a WebPage that takes the ID of an object in the database in the
URL, extracts it from PageParameters, and displays information related
to that object.  I'm also using wicketstuff-rome to create an RSS feed
for information related to that object, so I'll have the autodiscovery
link in the <head> section and an RSS feed link in the page.

I would like to have URLs for this feed something like this:

http://site.com/feed/1234

That way users can add that URL to their feed readers and always get
the latest info for object 1234.  All of the wicketstuff-rome examples
I've seen seem to create the FeedResource instance once and then make
it a shared resource.  I'm currently doing that but the feeds seem to
disappear and cannot be read in a feed reader after some time.

Since wicketstuff-rome provides a Resource subclass (FeedResource) and
not a WebPage subclass I'm confused as to how to do the following:
 - get bookmarkable URLs with a parameter for the feed
 - have a new FeedResource created & returned when user accesses that URL

I'm sure there's an obvious solution in front of my face but I can't
seem to find it.

Thanks,
Zach