I'm having a problem with different behavior when my Wicket application runs on Jetty versus on Tomcat, and I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion as to why.

I'm running Wicket 1.3.0 inside Jetty 6.1.8 or Tomcat 5.5.26.

The only place I'm seeing this right now is the second and subsequent pages of a PageableListView. This is one of the few places where I don't have clean URLs, and I don't know if that's a cause. (Aside: is there a way to get cleaner URLs in pages with PageableListViews?) Almost every page the user sees is a BookmarkablePage, but this one isn't, so maybe that's the difference; I just don't know.

A search form with a GET method is on every page. When searching for the term "acct", the form redirects to a BookmarkablePage with a URL that looks like:

    http://jetty-host:port/app/FindTagByName/tagname/acct/

and on that page there are Javascript and CSS elements with SRC and HREF attributes like this:

     ../../../css/standard.css

Links in the PagingNavigator point to pages like this:

    http://jetty-host:port/app/?wicket:interface=:6:1:::

and the SRC/HREF attributes here look like this:

    css/standard.css

Which works fine.  But when running on Tomcat, starting from here:

    http://tomcat-host:port/app/FindTagByName/tagname/acct/

the links are fine, and the subsequent pages have URLs like

    http://tomcat-host:port/app/?wicket:interface=:3:1:::

All my SRC/HREF attributes here are wrong, pointing to the Tomcat directory and not my web application:

    ../css/standard.css

Anyone have a suggestion as to what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks,

  -- Scott