Olger,

On May 6, 2008, at 12:59 AM, Olger Warnier wrote:

Hi David & James,

I had the same issue, tried to get an idea on how to use acegi with wicket. Based on the samples , I made my own test that uses acegi for authentication and swarm for the authorization.

Cool, thanks for the clear example. One item of note for me is the use of SwarmPolicyFileHiveFactory. So far as I can see, this doesn't exist in swarm 1.3 (released), and I didn't see it browsing the 1.3.x source tree.

Is this a deprecated class, or something I'm overlooking?

-David