On May 6, 2008, at 1:17 PM, Maurice Marrink wrote:

SwarmPolicyFileHiveFactory is new in 1.3.1  due to a separation of
dependencies. It is equivalent to the old PolicyFileHiveFactory and
should be used instead if you are using 1.3.1 code.

Odd. I'm using 1.3.1-SNAPSHOT that I grabbed today (jar files) and there is no SwarmPolicyFileHiveFactory class in it.

Not a big deal if I can just swap in the old PolicyFileHiveFactory.

Thanks,

David