> I think it would probably make more sense to cache the /result/ of stateless
> pages.

Yeah, that might make quite the difference. The best place for that
would be a filter, probably defined before the Wicket filter. Tons of
different options as well though. And definitively something I would
only investigate if I was either experience scaling problems or would
have a scale that I would know upfront it might save a bunch of
servers.

Eelco