On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 9:03 AM, Thomas Mäder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Why would you add a large chunk of code to your project if you're not sure
> you're going to need it? My advice: leave Spring out until it's actually
> solving a concrete problem for you.

Spring (or another dependency injection container) is a best-practice.
 You'll find yourself trying to solve problems that have already been
solved by Spring.  That's why I say go ahead and incorporate Spring
from the beginning.  I always start my projects with Spring, because
based on my experience it saves me lots of time and effort.