Hello,

I'm trying to test a component that is added to another component that is added to the page. For example, I'd like to test the FeedbackPanel below that is added to the Form which is added to the page. I'm unsure of how to do this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Ryan

public AdvancedSearch() {
        add(new TabbedHeader("advancedSearchTabbedHeader"));
Form form = new Form("advancedSearch", new CompoundPropertyModel(this));
        add(form);

        //feedbackPanel
FeedbackPanel feedbackPanel = new FeedbackPanel ("feedbackPanel"); feedbackPanel.add(new AttributeModifier("class", true, new Model("feedbackPanel"))); feedbackPanel.setFilter(new ContainerFeedbackMessageFilter (form));
        form.add(feedbackPanel);

public void testDisplayAdvancedSearch(){
        //create a tester and go to acknowledgements
        WicketTester tester = new WicketTester(new CnvApplication());
        tester.startPage(AdvancedSearch.class);

//check to make sure all components exist with correct names and types tester.assertComponent("advancedSearchTabbedHeader", TabbedHeader.class);
        FormTester formTester = tester.newFormTester("advancedSearch");
//*****tester.assertComponent("feedbackPanel", FeedbackPanel.class);