Hello,

I have a page with a properties file associated with it and a panel with
another properties file.

When i display the panel on some page (with no properties), wicket works as
expected : it loads the properties from the properties file associated with
the panel.

But when I have a modal window displaying the panel on the page with an
associated properties file, the properties of the modal will override those
for the panel (obviously, those having the same name).

I can understand why this would happen, but since i _must_ use the same
names, how can I load them from the panel's proporties (something like
override) ? I need some kind of reset... something.

I hope I made myself clear :) It's way into the night here :)

Tks,
Cristi Manole