Having experienced first hand how much time and effort goes into book
writing, I can tell you it is no picknick. Respect the time and effort
of your authors (AND publishers!) and buy the book.

Note that the authors only get a small share of each copy sold, and
that both Eelco and I don't expect to be able to retire from the
proceedings of our book (though given the amount of time put into it,
we could certainly use a year or two).

Martijn

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 4:01 PM, gumnaam23 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Have they obtained the authors' consent before making them available for free
> ?
> If not, then this is clearly illegal, and more importantly unethical.
>
> Just my 2c.
>

> Samit wrote:
>>
>> Knowfree.net is having 2 best books of WICKET......
>>
>> 1. Pro Wicket
>> 2. _Programming__Java__Wicket__Enjoying_Web_Development_with_Wicket
>>
>> Download is free.......Just search for the book on the site and download
>> it.....
>>
>> Bye
>> Samit

Apache Wicket 1.3.3 is released