Hi William,

If you use more than one type of model for a given component I would
hardly say that it is only a fraction of the time. Do you use only one
type of model on all your components? :o)

read again - I said 70% of my components don't have a Model...

The use of Void is not an obscure workaround. Why do you think they have
it? I think it's intent is very clear if you understand what void
represents. The key point is that Java generics are not runtime generics
;o)

See above, the point is having <Void> in there for especially nothing to gain - Just make reading harder and each assignment even longer...

Regards, --- Jan.