> My question is , if I don't want to use HttpSession (string property is
> error-prone)
> I prefer the wicket way.
> I found if I go the wicket way , it results in the "composite session
> object" , it is correct ?
>
> PageAsetting settingA = ((MySession)getSession()).getPageAsetting();
> PageBsetting settingB = ((MySession)getSession()).getPageBsetting();

Yeah, that looks good.

Btw, in your session class you can do:

public static MySession get() { return (MySession)Session.get(); }

so that you can do:

PageAsetting settingA = MySession.get().getPageAsetting();

which is a bit nicer imho.

> If I have more pages , more settings , I have to "hook" these setting
> objects to the root session object .
> Is it what wicket's favorable way ?

Yeah, if you're sure these settings should be retained for the
duration of the whole session, that's what you can do.

Eelco