Hi,

I know I have asked this question couple of times now, but is there a
"fixed" release date on this yet? sorry if it sounds like a duplicate
question; but we are being pushed to raise the concern over and over; Using
a 1.3-SNAPSHOT is not really a great idea, because if something changes at
wicket end which breaks our stuff it would end up being a bug on our plate
from users here ... Hopefully someone can give a definitive schedule for
release date. The original question was raised like a month back and the
response was that it will be sometime "that" week itself. apparently each
time the response has been the same.

My question is:
1.) Is it delayed?
2.) Is it canceled?
3.) Is it being replaced by 1.4? (in that there will be *NO* 1.3.4 anymore)

My apologies if i sound obstinate.

Thnx,
Rick.