The release will be made available when we have confidence that it
won't break stuff, and when someone actually finds the time to build
the release. Remember: you don't pay for support, Wicket is a
volunteer effort -> it is our spare time to build and check the
release.

Working on 1.3-snapshot should not be too problematic. Just build your
own version and fix your version number to a specific date/time, such
as 1.3-20080612-134768  We build the release from the same 1.3 branch,
so your build should be as good as ours.

Martijn

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 3:47 PM, Ricky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know I have asked this question couple of times now, but is there a
> "fixed" release date on this yet? sorry if it sounds like a duplicate
> question; but we are being pushed to raise the concern over and over; Using
> a 1.3-SNAPSHOT is not really a great idea, because if something changes at
> wicket end which breaks our stuff it would end up being a bug on our plate
> from users here ... Hopefully someone can give a definitive schedule for
> release date. The original question was raised like a month back and the
> response was that it will be sometime "that" week itself. apparently each
> time the response has been the same.
>
> My question is:
> 1.) Is it delayed?
> 2.) Is it canceled?
> 3.) Is it being replaced by 1.4? (in that there will be *NO* 1.3.4 anymore)
>
> My apologies if i sound obstinate.
>
> Thnx,
> Rick.

Apache Wicket 1.3.3 is released