Hi,
  I think I have a problem that cannot be solved. But I must ask about it.

What I have:
 I have some page with table. In table are stored names of some actions. Each
action can be edited. When I edit the action I open new ModalWindow with
following content: It contains some ListView with operations that describe the
parent action. Operations are parent dependent. So any change made on some
operation affect each child of it. Each operation can be changed or there can
be added or removed next operation.

What I am trying to do:
When I remove one row from operations in ModalWindow I try to add the whole
modal window to Ajax target and refresh it. It looks good. When I do this all
my LoadableDetachableModels are called and I load new data without the removed
operation. On ListView is called method populateItem that should process this
changes. But the content of Modal window does not change :o(. All I  need is to
make ModalWindow to rerender and show the new reloaded content.

Where is the problem:
The problem occurs when I am trying to add or remove some next operartion.
Because when I do this I need to reload (reshow or resomething) the modalWindow
to show content corectly. So I need to update number of lines of operations.
But I think this is imposible. Because ModalWindow is provided by Ajax and ajax
cannot change the HTML code. So when I delete one row I need it to be deleted
and show new updated ListView , but all I can is to hide it.

Possible solutiuons:
1. I think if I remove this content from ModalWindow to normal WebPage all
problems will be solved, but this is the last solution because it will disrupt
the style of my pages and I will have to remake all my presentation layer,
because my app is based on pages with informations and all modifications are
made in ModalWindows
2. After any operation that cannot be solved by Ajax (rendering changes made by
removing or adding items) I close the ModalWindow and when user will want to
continue with editing he will have to open the modal window again. But I think
this will bothet the user and will be user unfriendly.
3. Or (and I dont know if it is possible) I will close current modal window,
reload the page and then reopen modal window with new information.

I know my entry is quite long and there are not any clear questions, but I want
to know your opinion to this issue.

Please if there is possibility to rerender only ModalWindow with new model, let
me know.
How would you solve my problem if you were on my place or which variant of my
possible solutions will you choice?
Is it possible to implement solution 3. and how?

Thanks for any advices, responses and opinions.

Best regards

Milan