Hi, i dont want to be flamed by this post, i have read on some places some
not very polite things about wicket vs taperstry. I think that all
frameworks have pro and cons. Here is the thing, i was using Tapestry 5 for
a while, and now i am developing with wicket. One thing i liked about T5 was
the "magic" on the client side validation without the need to write
javascript, and it worked pretty good. I really do not have the time now,
but it would be great to accomplish something like this:

RequiredTextField tf = new....
tf.enableClientSideValidation();

my approach would be to borrow the T5 code to generate the required
javascript.

Is this idea worth the time?

Best regards.

Manuel.